Cleaning immersion cookers
- Fill a pot with equal amounts of water and white (transparent) vinegar, e.g. 1 liter (35 fl. oz) of each.
- Immerse the cooker as usual. Do not remove the skirt.
- If necessary, add water-filled sous vide bags to increase the water level so that all metallic parts of the cooker are below the surface (obviously, not exceeding the indicated maximum).
- Set the immersion cooker to 140 F and start it.
- Remove the cooker when the set temperature has been reached. (In case of high levels of mineral deposits, continue “cooking” for one hour.)
![[assets/Pasted image 20230826152217.png]] ![[assets/Pasted image 20230826152154.png]]