- Front-end Developer Interview Questions
A list of helpful front-end related questions you can use to interview potential candidates, test yourself or completely ignore.
- The Twelve-Factor App
The twelve-factor app is a methodology for building software-as-a-service apps that:
- Use declarative formats for setup automation, to minimize time and cost for new developers joining the project;
- Have a clean contract with the underlying operating system, offering maximum portability between execution environments;
- Are suitable for deployment on modern cloud platforms, obviating the need for servers and systems administration;
- Minimize divergence between development and production, enabling continuous deployment for maximum agility;
- And can scale up without significant changes to tooling, architecture, or development practices.
This is a super simple service for generating different HTTP codes.
It’s useful for testing how your own scripts deal with varying responses.
Just add the status code you want to the URL, like this: httpstat.us/200
- Clipboard Inspector
A tool to help you explore the kinds of data available when you paste something on a web page, or drop something onto it.
- Timestamp To Date Converter
Convert timestamp to date or date to timestamp easily
exact time for any time zone
A quick and simple service for getting pictures of kittens for use as placeholders in your designs or code. Just put your image size (width & height) after our URL and you’ll get a placeholder.
- PWA Builder
Best SVG optimizer and minifier
- Amazon Web App Tester