It’s been almost a year since I wrote my last weekly review here – and I can’t promise to write one next week either.
Shame on me, but I am sitting in a train bound back home, after returning 3 of our special needs kids back to their father – they have been with us for 2 weeks – ‘nough said?
Okay, probably not – though it was a hard time trying to get work done while avoiding the constant lingering tantrums from untreated children
So, in a kindof new format, here’s what I accomplished anyway:
- Inlined some ads to avoid the last synchronous iframe loading on the frontpage (MM)
- Noticed Google Page Speed go down about 30% (i.e. faster loading of pages) due to switching from synchronously loaded ads to ads loaded in “friendly iframes” (with both of our ad servers, Emediate and Google DFP Small Business) (MM)
- Had some good talks with Mikkel
- Supported Birgit in branding herself personally
- Paid some overdue invoices
- Sent an invoice to MM that hopefully will be paid in time so that I don’t get overdue again on payments next month
Plans for next week:
- Recreate functionality that existed before the switch to the new design (MM)
- Reestablish a better relationship with my girlfriend after the last weeks’ stress
- Improve my personal finances by declaring company expenses as such
- Improve my personal finances by settling debts with my girlfriend
Please feel free to hold me accountable to the above goals in 1 week from now – i’d appreciate it